Tabbing Tape is designed to ease the process of peel off the liner of double sided adhesive tape that has been bonded to the substrates.
- Bond well to polyolefin liners, such as polyethylene and polypropylene.
- Reduce production cycle time and improve the productivity.
- Various sizes of tabbing tape are available.
- Different sizes of finger lift and adhesive area are available to make the liner removal easy and fast.
Important highlights to achieve the best performance of tabbing tape:-
- Adhesive side of tab must be stuck to the edge of liner at the suitable position.
- Apply pressure on the adhesive area of tabbing tape to achieve maximum wet-out and strength ultimately.
- Allow the adhesive to build up its strength prior pulling the tabbing tape for liner removal. (*At least 24 hours is needed.)
¦ Tabbing Tape ¦ Pick Up Tape ¦ Pull Tape ¦ Remove Tape Liner ¦