Polyester Tape is a type of single sided adhesive tape that its backing is made of polyester. The thickness of the tape is very thin.
- Suitable for the applications that very thin tape thickness is required.
- Polyester film is a very strong backing material. The tensile strength of the tape is high although it is thin.
- Superior chemical and temperature resistance.
- Recommended for the applications of masking which involve strong chemical with high temperature, and any other demanding applications in electronics, metal finishing and graphic arts sectors.
√ 3M 850, 3M 8901, 3M 8902, 3M 8905, etc
Data Sheet – 3M 850 Polyester Tape (PDF)
Data Sheet – 3M 8901, 3M 8902, 3M 8905 Polyester Tape (PDF)
Vinyl Tape is a type of single sided adhesive tape that its backing is made of vinyl.
- Abrasion and solvent resistant
- Ideal for color coding and identification, floor marking and safety hazards indication, metal plating and paint masking, and sealing of pipe end cap.
√ 3M 471, 3M 4712
Data Sheet – 3M 471 & 4712 Vinyl Tape (PDF)
¦ 3M ¦ Vinyl Tape ¦ Polyester Tape ¦ Malaysia, Selangor