ThinsulateTM is a sound-absorbing and thermal insulation nonwoven material from 3M.
- Composed of polyester fibres and polypropylene fibres.
- Features of ThinsulateTM:-
√ High sound absorption
√ Light weight
√ Flame resistance and heat resistance.
- Various thicknesses, weights and densities to suit your applications and requirements.
- May come with adhesive tape on one surface for attachment to your parts.
- The edge of ThinsulateTM can be sealed by our heat seal press process. Sealed edge effect offers you fine edge line, stability of the materials and great aesthetic appearance.
- Used in many automotive applications such as door trim, fender liner, floor, headliner, hood, instrument panel, pillar, rear parcel shelf and trunk liner.
√ 3M SM200L, 3M SM400L, 3M SM600L
√ 3M TAI1590, 3M TAI2047, 3M TAI4047, 3M TAI3027, 3M TAI4027
√ 3M TC1503, 3M TC1803, 3M TC2203, 3M TC2303