Masking Tape is a type of single sided adhesive tape made of a thin backing material and an easily released adhesive. The backing materials could be crepe paper, flat-back paper, polypropylene film, polyester film, polyimide film or vinyl film.
- Easily removed without leaving adhesive residue or damaging the surface of substrates.
- Used in the coating/painting process to mask off areas that should not be coated/painted.
- Used for holding, splicing, sealing and bundling applications as well.
- Some masking tapes stand very high temperature without deformation of tape and leaving adhesive residue to the applied part.
- Some masking tapes provide good conformability. Thus, the masking task at curve area can be done easily.
- Sharp paint edge and fine line can be achieved in painting result by selecting the right type of masking tape.
√ 3M 218, 3M 244, 3M 850, 3M 5413, 3M 5419, 3M 5433,
3M 8901, 3M 8902, 3M 8905, etc
Data Sheet – 3M 218 Fine Line Masking Tape (PDF)
Data Sheet – 3M 244 Masking Tape (PDF)
Data Sheet – 3M 850 Polyester Tape (PDF)
Data Sheet – 3M 5413 Polyimide Film Tape Kapton Tape (PDF)
Data Sheet – 3M 5419 Low Static Polyimide Film Tape (PDF)
Data Sheet – 3M 5433 Low Static Polyimide Film Tape (PDF)
Data Sheet – 3M 8901, 3M 8902, 3M 8905 Polyester Tape (PDF)
¦ 3M ¦ 3M Polyimide Tape ¦ Kapton Tape ¦ Vinyl Tape ¦ Polyester Tape ¦ Masking Tape ¦ Malaysia, Selangor